F-1 Vize Rehberini İndirmek İçin Lütfen Aşağıdaki Bilgileri Doldurun
Questions and answers with OneKeyVisa:
What are the most frequently asked questions in a job interview?
Getting a job in the US is one of the most important things you must do after you immigrated, cause let’s face it, you want to live there, and to live in today’s world means you’re going to need money and to get the money you either have to go on a treasure hunt, and God knows how long it would take, or you should find yourself a job. Let me put it this way:
The job can and will definitely affect your life, no matter where you’re going to live.
To find a job, you need to have a great resume and be prepared for a job interview. Today, we’re going to learn some of the most frequently asked questions (according to U.S. News) in a job interview, shall we start?
- Tell me about yourself.
- How did you find out about the position?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What interests you about this job?
- Have you used our product/service?
- How would you improve our product/service?
- What’s your greatest strength?
- What’s your greatest weakness?
- What salary range are you looking for?
- What would you do in the first 30, 60, and 90 days on the job?
- What professional achievement are you most proud of?
- What would former co-workers say about working with you?
- Where do you see your career in three to five years?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Tell me about a major challenge you’ve faced at work and how you overcame it.
- Tell me about a failure you experienced and how you handled it.
- There’s a gap in your employment history – why?
- How would you describe your work style?
- Do you have any questions for us?
We’re going to learn how to answer each question in specific in the following posts, stay with us.