What are the F-1 Visa Requirements
All international students that want to study in the United States, need to obtain a student visa. Most students are issued with an F-1 visa.
All F-1 visa students are required to obtain an admission and I-20 from a U.S. University. The requirement to obtain an admission depends on the level of education that you are applying into and also the university’s own requirement.
Given the limited capacity of educational institutions, every year a large number of student applications are turned down during the admission process. The main reasons for the rejection of an applicant’s case are the applicant’s lack of familiarity with the admission systems, mistakes in choosing the university and inaccuracies in completing and sending the required documents.
In addition, you will need:
- A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay.
- Printed copy of DS-160 conformation.
- Confirmation of interview appointment letter
- Form I-20. (sent by the university)
- Your admission packages
- Bank Statement or financial documents showing your financial eligibility
- Your educational records in your native languages and official translation
- Any and all supporting documents
We encourage you to always consider universities based on YOUR OWN situation and criteria. This is one of the services that our experts provide you.
For a detail list of requirements please complete our evaluation form, and our experts will contact you for a free one on one consultation.