F-1 Vize Rehberini İndirmek İçin Lütfen Aşağıdaki Bilgileri Doldurun
As Darren hardy says, YOU see, experience, and gain the things you’re looking for; if you don’t know what you’re looking for, you can never attain it.
It’s true, you can’t succeed, not until you truly know who you are and what you want; you can’t score, not until you know your goal.
The goal, in general, gives your life a whole new meaning, it motivates you. The goal is the reason behind your actions. If there are no goals in your life, then no action is going to take place, and therefore, you can’t be successful.
So today is the day, let’s set a goal for our lives.
- Determine your values and your expectations.
- Express your goals specifically, so that you can make plans for them.
- Your goals must be SMART, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Bound.
- Yes, you should set achievable goals, but Darren Hardy also tells you to think big, if you’re looking for a successful life then you should leave your safe space, as Michelangelo says “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”
- Get to know yourself and set your goals based on that knowledge.
- Do not be afraid of failure. If you do, you might never start, and if you don’t start you will never succeed.
We all know we can do it,
Because we all want to do it so bad